Overview of Dimension One Management:
We specialize in the management of residential properties, with the objective of achieving the financial goals of the owner while meeting the day-to-day needs of the residents.
Our range of multi-family housing project types include conventional, subsidized, affordable, elderly and family, garden style, townhouses and duplexes.
Dimension One Management offers a diversified and full array of services in the property management field.
We have established our reputation through a hands on approach of our management team.
The key to this approach is the education provided through in house training, on-site training as well as seminars and other programs designated by the leading industry educational providers.
- Facility Management
- Comprehensive Asset Management
- Enhanced Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Management of Section 42 Low Income Housing Tax Credits and other Federal and State Programs
- Coordinate joint ventures between non-profit and for-profit developers
- Services from development stage through construction, lease up and stabilization phases
- USDA Rural Development
- HUD Section 8 Program
- State Planning Commissions
- State Housing Agencies
- Regional Planning Councils
- Department of Environmental Regulation
- 221 D 4 (HUD)
- Historic Preservation Commissions
- Area Agencies on Aging
- SHIP (State of Florida)
- SAIL (State of Florida)